Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008....goodbye stuff...

DH has been home helping for over a week and you can actually see my basement floor! The garbage men are starting to dislike me, the curb crawlers are making a regular pass by my home and the people at goodwill recognize us as we pull up. I can barely breath through my nose from sorting through 16 plus years of dusty toys and collections....but I can see the finishline. Its located somewhere on the other side of a garage sale, a few craiglist and ebay listings and another few trips to goodwill but its there in the distance :)


I hope everyone had a great New Years!

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Yea! Congratulations and good for you!

Miranda said...

Way to go Maggie! Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy New Year! I've been a big fan for a couple years now and it has been such a blessing to know you!

Take care... I hope 2009 is filled with lots of good things.

Miranda

dawn said...

Awesome -
Isn't it empowering to release the clutter?
Gotta love it :-)
Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous 2009 New Year!!!
dawn
http://iowahippiechick.today.com/

chefsecrets said...

Happy New year 2009, Enjoy new year...