Friday, February 6, 2009

Still waiting....

Its been crazy around here. Way to crazy for me to compose my thoughts enough to blog :)

We are scheduled to close on a house at the end of the month contingent on our financing going through and the home inspection going ok. Our current house goes on the market this weekend. If the other house does not work out we will still be putting our home up for sale. I have been working for the last 3 weeks and will continue to work until we only have 1 house payment to deal with although we do have someone interested in renting our house if we don't sell by June.

Adapting to going back to work ( 4 days a week, 32 hours) has not been to bad but trying to quickly get the house cleaned, decluttered and staged while working and negotiating on another house has been exhausting. I am working opposite hours of my husband so we have to make sure we are on the same page all the time.

I really, really, really want to tell you all about the other house but its not ours yet so I am trying not to get too excited until the home inspection is done. It most definitely needs work but it has so many of the things we want.

I am excited even if we don't get it though because my husband and I have really realized what we want down the road and we will be working towards that goal.

I will be back soon with details.

I would appreciate if you all would keep us in your prayers :)

5 comments:

Nico said...

I will be praying for you and your family too. Wishing you all the very best!

Birdie said...

I'll keep praying.

Shannon@Idylwild said...

I'm praying. Moving can be so stressful, but it's much easier when you're excited about it.

Mom2fur said...

I sure hope all is going/went well with the house!

Miranda said...

Keeping you in my prayers! Keep you head up, it will all work out! Take care.
Miranda