Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ha! So not funny.

It took weeks to get my fridge fixed. Then it died again the next day. Amazing since it seemed liked they replaced every major part. Waited another week for the repair guy who threw his hands up in the air after a hour and told us we would be getting a new fridge. Had a extended warranty but it still ended up costing me $200. My love affair with kitchen appliances may be over.

I made a bunch of meatballs and chili today. Waiting for it to cool so I can put it away and head to bed. It seems so warm today. I just think its because its so humid. My hands and feet always hurt in weather like this. Looking forward to crashing in front of the fan :)

1 comment:

Kylie's Mom said...

Mmm...chili. I should make some in the crockpot tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration :) .